Learning objectives: This course is designed as a follow on to SDL Trados Studio for Project Managers Part 1 and covers the following additional Project Manager activities.
– streamlining project creation through templates
– modifying project settings (e.g. QA Checker settings)
– optimising handling of multiple files through merging
– handling update projects and mid-project updates with PerfectMatch
– creating translation resources (translation memories and Termbases) based on legacy documents
– creating AutoSuggest dictionaries
Target audience: This course is for Project Managers who have already attended the Project Manager Part 1 course or who are familiar with the topics covered in Part 1.
Prerequisites: Attendance of Project Manager Part 1 course
Course delivery mode: Hands-on and classroom based, delivered over 1 day
SDL Certification: Together with the SDL Trados Studio Project Manager Part 1 course, this Part 2 course provides all of the knowledge attendees need to pass their SDL Trados Studio 2021 for Project Managers exam.
Further information: This course is available for corporate or private bookings only. For more information about the course or training delivery options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org