SDL Trados Studio 2017 - Getting Started Part 1: Translating
Learning objectives: This course is designed for users who want to get familiar with SDL Trados Studio 2017 quickly and start working productively with the tool from day one.
- introduction to CAT technologies: what is a translation memory (TM), termbase, AutoSuggest dictionary
- overview of the application
- configuring the application to your personal preferences
- translating MS Office files in SDL Trados Studio making use of the most common features
- delivering the finished translation
Target audience: Translators who have never used SDL Trados Studio 2017 before and want to get started with the application to be productive from day one
Prerequisites: Basic understanding of PCs, the Windows operating system and MS Word
Course delivery mode: Hands-on and classroom based, delivered over 1 day
SDL Certification: This course provides some of the topics attendees need to pass their SDL Trados Studio 2017 Getting Started exam.
The exam questions are based on the topics covered in the SDL Trados Studio 2017 – Getting Started Part 1 and 2 courses. Attendance on both courses, followed by practical experience of the topics covered, will prepare attendees to take the exam.
Further information: For more information about the course, dates or training delivery options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org