Learning objectives: This course is designed for users who want to go beyond the basics of SDL Trados Studio 2021 and take their translation environment to the next level.
– effectively processing multiple files through projects
– batch tasks such as document pre-translation
– project statistics and reports
– advanced editor features
– automated quality assurance
– review processes
Target audience: This course is for translators who have already attended the SDL Trados Studio Getting Part 1 and Part 2 course, or who have the equivalent knowledge.
Prerequisites: An understanding of the following functionality which may have been gained through training or by experience working with SDL Trados Studio 2021
– views and user profiles
– how to create a new translation memory
– how to increase translation speeds when translating MS Word documents
Course delivery mode: Hands-on and classroom based, delivered over 1 day
SDL Certification: This course provides all of the knowledge attendees need to pass their SDL Trados Studio 2021 Intermediate exam.
Further information: For more information about the course, dates or training delivery options please contact email@example.com