As the only London based SDL Approved Training Centre for SDL Trados Studio 2015 courses, Lingvajet is delighted to offer a variety of hands-on training courses, developed and approved by SDL, for translators and project managers.
Our courses are conducted by SDL Trados Studio experts who can offer many years of experience as practicing users of the software. As qualified SDL Trados Studio trainers, we are happy to share our specialist knowledge with you and make sure during the course that you gain in-depth understanding of the software functionality.
As both qualified trainers in and regular users of SDL Trados products we have acquired a vast knowledge of the software, so we can offer many important tips you need to know to become proficient Trados Studio users, whether you are a beginner or a more experienced user of the software.
We provide our training sessions in an interactive classroom environment where we will work together to make sure you master Trados Studio 2015, through comprehensive tuition and specially designed exercises. Our hands-on courses offer the following benefits:
- Direct communication with the trainer in a classroom environment at our training centre
- Use of equipment and materials which have been specifically prepared and designed to support your training program
- Access to SDL Trados Studio 2015 hands-on exercises, under the supervision of our very helpful and friendly experts
- Invaluable insight and tips for passing SDL certification exams (combining theoretical and practical knowledge) – this is included in all our courses FREE of charge - valued at £60
- Opportunity to get professional advice on any questions you might have come across in your daily usage of the software
- Quick tips on how to master Trados Studio 2015 in the quickest and most efficient way.
We also provide tailor-made courses if you have any bespoke requirements and these courses can be held at our training centre or at your office.
If you would like more information on our tailored courses or any of our scheduled courses, please contact us on +44 (0)20 3859 4860 oremail email@example.com for further information.
We are continually adding new courses and dates so please check back regularly for updates.